8 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Known as the Venice of the Netherlands, the picture-perfect canal village of Giethoorn is a must for photographers. But, with the nearest train station around 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, it’s time-consuming to reach independently. This small-group trip gets you there in style, by comfortable Mercedes minivan, direct from your door. Your guide will arrange a boat ride and show you the highlights but leave you free time too.
- See Giethoorn in depth—by land and on water, with a guide and independently
- Numbers are capped at just eight travelers, ensuring ample guide interaction
- Opt to finish your tour in Amsterdam or on the beach at Zandvoort aan Zee
- Round-trip transfers from Amsterdam addresses in a Mercedes minivan
Saved to wishlist!
A professional and friendly tour guide
1-hour boat trip in Giethoorn(small boat with enough flexibility )
A comfortable 9-seats Mercedes Van with AC
HOTEL PICK - UP (in Amsterdam)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Hotel NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace , Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Just opposite side of Amsterdam Central Station.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OuYi Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Giethoorn Day Trip from Amsterdam with Mercedes van Pickup ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Giethoorn Day Trip from Amsterdam with Mercedes van Pickup ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Giethoorn Day Trip from Amsterdam with Mercedes van Pickup ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Giethoorn Day Trip from Amsterdam with Mercedes van Pickup ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands