Wellington Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Awesome flight from Wellington to Bay of Many Coves for a beautiful lunch at a tranquil spot. Definitely recommend, well worth every cent!"
* A traveler said: "Such a relaxing day - we weren’t rushed to leave and the food and service at the lodge was incredible... Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "Carefree day. Phil knows the area inside out.Beautiful town & boutique vineyards. Gourmet cheese & aromatic wine tasting."
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience on our day out at Martinborough. Our Tour guide Brian was awesome. Very friendly and informative. Super nice guy. The vineyards we’re lovely and the lunch was delish. The drive was stunning as well. I would recommend this Tour to anyone. A fantastic way to spend a a day. Thanks Brian."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time on my crossing. Met fun people and we were graced with beautiful conditions! The staff was wonderful, thank you."
* A traveler said: "Excel guide & saw kiwi eel shags nesting lizard type creature etc great experience and will recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant journey, it's worth it! The thing I recommend is for the variety of the food and, if possible to have more seatings at the food coach. Otherwise, excellent!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at the Cruise Terminal in Wellington Harbour by a local driver in his minibus. He showed us the major parts of the city, the Parliament, the beach, botanical gardens, the funicular railway and the amazing National museum. The entire trip was superb with a great driver/guide. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting.Drive around the bays was enjoyable.never new that part of Wellington .The driver was full of fun and so helpful"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was informative and amusing. Lots of stories and stops for photos. Good way to quickly see the city."
* A traveler said: "This wine tour from Wellington Railway station return was excellent. Very well organised and Naoime was a very good host, driver and tour leader."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing time we had at WETA. Wish we could have spent more time there looking at all the objects. The tour guide at WETA was very informativeand knowledgeable. Our guide around Wellington had lots of insight into the different areas with LOTR lore and to the LOTR film shooting sites was great."
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous day with Phil from ZoZo tours. He is a very skilled driver who offers a great narrative of local history, cultures & information on the drive in a day packed with diverse activities & great experiences. Amazing lunch & dinner after wine cheese & chocolate stop overs! Thanks Phil - you’re awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Nice stop at a coffee shop mid way too! I came home and bought my own electric bike! Good entertainment for a wide age range."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day. Incredible tour. Brilliant scenery. Got taken to sea lion colony. So good. Lovely coffee and lunch. Winery was good. Driver brilliant. Very happy"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun. The vineyards were beautiful . So picturesque. The wine was so good that we had to send some of it home. Lots of information and laughs"
* A traveler said: "I was a very good tour... Enjoyed our tour guide... Great experience. My 12 year old daughter was orr struck and gave us ideas for her future career!"
* A traveler said: "Great driver informative and great views seen all the highlights needs a payrise every visitor to nz needs to do this tour"
* A traveler said: "John was a wonderful guide. We had plenty of time to see everything with out waiting in lines, looking for parking etc. what we did in one day would have taken us 3 days on our own."
* A traveler said: "Great ride along the the water and beautiful scenery. Going up the mountain with the bikes was lots of fun. I would do this one again!!"
* A traveler said: "Grant (1pm Thurs 24/6/21) was an excellent guide. He knew where to look to see numbers of birds (10) , recognize bird song and spot the bird. Was awesome. Saw birds we had never seen in live form."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful private tour with Mel our driver. She handled everything, got us to all our stops and an extra one since we were doing great on time. The boutique wineries were top notch. Definitely take this tour if you have the time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Weta Workshop
- City Gallery Wellington
- Wellington Museum
- Southward Car Museum
- Hutt Valley
- Staglands Wildlife Reserve
- Wellington Botanic Garden
- Cuba Street
- Space Place at Carter Observatory
- Wellington Outer Green Belt
- Old St. Paul's
- Wellington Cable Car
- Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa)
- Mt. Victoria Lookout
- CentrePort Wellington
- Zealandia Ecosanctuary
- Red Rocks Reserve (Pariwhero)
- New Zealand Parliament (Beehive)
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria