Tokyo Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This Sumo practice was a highlight of our trip to Tokyo. Our guide Ayaka was lovely, gave us lots of information about the visit before we walked to the stable. We recommend this tour to anyone visiting Tokyo."
* A traveler said: "A very informative and interesting seminar / tasting if you are interested in learning more about Sake! Akira was very knowledgeable and gave everyone a pamphlet that outlined various aspects of Sake, how it's made and how to better understand it. Highly recommend if you have a free afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "If you don't like big busses full of tourist and stopping at touristy giftshops but really experience Mt.Fuji this is the tour for you. We had the best views at a spot normally only the locals go to! It really is the best Mt. Fuji tour! (Also the best for Instagram shots if that's your thing)"
* A traveler said: "Expensive but it’s a long journey and nothing seems cheap in Japan Excellent service door to door and while, for the return, the website didn’t ask the right questions I got a WhatsApp message and was able to sort everything out. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "I got a wonderful experience in the manufacture of ceramic products on a potter's wheel. The studio has a large staff of experienced teachers (including English speakers) who help at every stage. If you ever wanted to try yourself in pottery, then I definitely recommend going to a lesson in this studio. The location is very convenient."
* A traveler said: "My guide, Khizar, loved to talk about all aspects of Japan. He was so knowledgable and explained everything to me to put it all into context. The day tour was just right, not so much that it was rushed but enough to move at a gentle pace and take it all in. Mt. Fuji is spectacular and Lake Kawaguchiko is beautiful. The 30 minute cruise on the lake is definitely worth it. The tour was a great way to see the area and Khizar made it easy and efficient. I would recommend him as a tour guide to anyone visiting the Tokyo area."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was on time and very helpful. She understood english. She even helped us get our wifi rental. Very reliable and trustworthy."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "Our guides during the tour were warm, approachable and informative. Kudos to Nao-San and team!:) They pointed out attractions along Lake Kawaguchi and gave suggestions on which spots would reap the best pictures."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and learned a useful and enjoyable craft for life. Teachers were great! Cake was yum!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend and the young gentlemen was very nice. Communication was great all the way up to the event"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gave us an incredible experience of Tokyo. His knowledge of sites and history were excellent. He was personable and had a great sense of humour. Although not from Japan, he was very proud of his adopted country. If you only had one day in Tokyo, this is the only way to make the most of it. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "English tour guide, Kevin was excellent. We got to see around eight Sumos training at 9:15 for ½ hour including lots of moves, rituals and a photo op at the end. Our 4 hour walking tour of the Ryogoku district included a Buddhist temple, Shinto shrine, a lovely Japanese garden, a local sports center, and the Kokugikan Stadium. We finished with an Udon lunch in the area; all very satisfying and lots learned about the local Japanese culture."
* A traveler said: "It was really fun! I just wish I could make them all!! The teacher was really friendly and easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "The tickets worked perfectly, just printed them off and scanned for instant entry. I liked this place. I'm not a fan of Sanrio and I'm a father but I still enjoyed it. My wife and daughter had so much fun as well. If you are wondering if you should go to Puroland and/or Disney, I recommend you go to both. We went to Puroland before going to Disneysea and they are different experiences. We enjoyed the theme food and although a little expensive was still worth it. So many cool props and photo ops so highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Came early when we landed early. Helpful, prompt and got us to the destination swiftly and safely. Car was also in good condition."
* A traveler said: "Alex was brilliant, he knows a lot about the local area and his tour was very enjoyable and informative and fun!"
* A traveler said: "I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Well-paced and well-researched, this tour gave me an experience I wouldn't have been able to produce on my own. I really enjoyed learning about the history of Odaiba and all of its sights. The tour guides, are knowledgeable, personable and fun! 10/10 would recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Museum of Western Art
- Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)
- Sumida River (Sumida Gawa)
- National Diet Building
- Hakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)
- Aokigahara Forest
- Odaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)
- Haneda Airport (HND)
- Edo-Tokyo Museum
- Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum
- Toyo Bunko Museum
- Tokyo Disneyland®
- National Art Center Tokyo (NACT)
- Hanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)
- Kasai Rinkai Park
- Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
- Tokyo Dome City
- Yasukuni Shrine (Yasukuni Jinja)
- Seaside Top Observatory
- Tsukiji Fish Market
- Meiji Shrine (Meiji Jingu)
- Nikko National Park
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- Senso-ji Temple (Asakusa Temple)
- Mt. Fuji (Fuji-san)
- Lake Ashi (Ashi-no-ko)
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture