Top Sarasota Adventure Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Sarasota Tours
Enjoy one of Florida's best beaches at sunset on an electric bike tour. With 5-level pedal assist and an on-demand throttle, the electric bike allows you to put in as much or as little effort as you want as you ride along Siesta Key. All experience levels are welcome. Booking in advance ensures you won't miss out on this small-group tour.
Just west of Sarasota’s city streets, you’ll find the serene shores of Lido Key. Get acquainted with Liquid Blue Outfitters and jump on a unique kayaking tour. You’ll meet at Ted Sperling Nature Preserve where your guide will have a kayak, paddle, and dry bag waiting for you. Explore the mangrove tunnels around the park, keeping an eye out for marine life swimming nearby.
We offer the Ultimate Adventure with our Glass Bottom Kayak LED illuminated Night & Sunset Tours! Our LED Sunset Tours start at 8pm and our LED Night Tours start at 9:30pm every night. We'll start by paddling through mangrove canals and then explore along mangrove shorelines and shallow grass flats. We'll look for various sea-life and seabirds as we paddle through a shallow harbor. We'll explore the underwater views with our custom high powered underwater LED lights as you look for fish, stingrays, crabs, shrimp and other sea-life as we illuminate the waters around us. The views of the John Ringling Causeway Bridge and The City of Sarasota Skyline is awesome! With literally nothing to do at night in Water Sports, our Glass Bottom Kayak LED illuminated Night & Sunset Tours are perfect for families, friends, large groups, or an unforgettable date night under the stars or at Sunset! Our kayaks have no drain holes so you can wear full clothing with shoes and even stay warm in the winter!
Secure a private fishing trip in Sarasota Bay on your ideal date by prebooking this private charter. Meet your captain, board your well-equipped boat, and fish the backwaters with instructions and equipment provided. Enjoy the scenery and peace; fish for tarpon, trout, and other species in the coves and canals; and let your captain advise on keeping or releasing catches. A choice of time slots gives you useful flexibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Adventure Tours in Sarasota?
The best Adventure Tours in Sarasota according to Viator travelers are:
What Adventure Tours in Sarasota are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sarasota experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Adventure Tours in Sarasota are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets