Top Rotorua On the Water
23 results | All Rotorua Tours
* A traveler said: "Great Fun Family Activity with awesome guides and knowledge of the river and area. A must do for the bucket list. Definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Had such an amazing experience white water rafting with the guys from Kaituna! Was my first time doing it and Dave our instructor was a dream! Would definitely recommend to anyone in the area to do it!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible trip well looked after by pilot. Amazing place and the size of the rift is a must see. A lot of work done by local iwi to clean up noxious weeds etc. Mt. Tarawera looks great."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the visit Morning is best when the weather is cold A lot more visible steam rising Easy walk down and the benefit of getting the bus back up"
* A traveler said: "A very fun, informative and different adventure. Went with kids ages 11 and 7. Face to face with glow worms and got to within meters of a wallaby and more. Stephen very personable and fun and loves what he does. Easy pick up from hotel. Great torch collection (!) and interesting how to get close to animals using them."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful, what an experience we enjoy every minute of this wonderful flight...a really must do in a life time!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Vehicle waiting on landing. Home in good time. Car clean, driver friendly. Great not having to get someone to pick me up"
* A traveler said: "An excellent and efficient service. The driver was very pleasant, punctual and smartly dressed. The vehicle was clean and modern."
* A traveler said: "The thrill of a lifetime. Have done many rafting trips but this was one of the best. Great guides that explain everything that is going to happen. Well organized. Would love to do this ride again."
* A traveler said: "All of it was great Good humorous commitary and very informative of the history around Rotorua and surrounding areas Also the info on the bird life in the lakes exelent"
* A traveler said: "Lovely experience, Nev was very patient, helpful and explained everything in a clear manner. All equipment was provided for the experience. An experience of a lifetime. Thank u Neville"
* A traveler said: "Our host and captain was super nice! Only two families aboard on that November morning so we received extra attention. Great food. Definitely worth the cost! Cloudy and overcast but then the sun popped out. Some of our best pictures were from this morning on the boat!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful amazing night on this tour. Jesse was our guide. She guided us to 5 caves to see glowworm. Paddling under the stars filled sky on the dark calmed lake was so peaceful and beautiful. The luckiest thing was watching the stars train- SpaceX starlink satellite train! That was a rare sighting! The whole tour was magical. Thanks Jesse!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day kayaking to the hot pools, delicious dinner, glow worm caves, and night kayaking under the stars. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. My 3 grandchildren had the best time. Staff were fantastic. We will definitely be going back when we visit NZ again😍😍"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Blue Baths
- Buried Village of Te Wairoa
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Lake Rotoiti
- Te Puia
- Sulphur Point
- Mt. Tarawera
- Lake Rotorua
- Redwoods Forest Whakarewarewa
- Lake Tikitapu (Blue Lake)
- Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Government Gardens Rotorua
- Polynesian Spa
- Hell's Gate Geothermal Park
- Rotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa)
- Velocity Valley
- Paradise Valley Springs Wildlife Park
- Maori Arts and Crafts Institute (Te Puia)
- Lady Knox Geyser
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria