Top Rotorua Half-day Tours
20 results | All Rotorua Tours
* A traveler said: "Good overall show and dinner...was pretty late on the return ( 10PM ) but bus driver sang to us for fun!"
* A traveler said: "Wow this is sooo amazing. The information and the girls that took us are awesome. Big thank u to Jesse and Ash. From Tina and Lynda"
* A traveler said: "A very fun, informative and different adventure. Went with kids ages 11 and 7. Face to face with glow worms and got to within meters of a wallaby and more. Stephen very personable and fun and loves what he does. Easy pick up from hotel. Great torch collection (!) and interesting how to get close to animals using them."
* A traveler said: "Can you say exciting?? From the geothermal area and geysers to Maori Tribe show to Kiwis to Redwoods to Government Gardens to black swans? A well worth trip. Everything thing becomes your favorite stop!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew, the tour guide, was awesome, really sweet. The tour was incredible, everything it's super beautifull."
* A traveler said: "Vehicle waiting on landing. Home in good time. Car clean, driver friendly. Great not having to get someone to pick me up"
* A traveler said: "The tour was basically transfer to n from our hotel n between the sites, which was perfect for us as we like going at our own pace. Our driver Akira was very helpful n stopped at a couple spots of interest on the way for us to take pictures."
* A traveler said: "I’m very pleased to recommend the Lakes Tour. I’ve been to Rotorua a few times before and visited all the usual tourist attractions close to and around town. This time, I decided to take a tour around the lakes to sites not usually frequented by tourists (and even some locals). We visited lots of spectacular sites. Stephen was a great host and guide; he was punctual, the minibus was clean and tidy, and he drove safely. Stephen provided us extensive commentaries covering science, geography and history for all the sites. This tour is not just about showcasing spectacular views; you’ll be enriched by the back-stories that go with them."
* A traveler said: "The host on the 4wd tour was fun, friendly, and passionate. Really enjoyed the trip through the forest full of history and culture."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing day visiting hobbiton and Wai o tapu Not only did we visit both these "attractions" but our guide stopped on the way to some other amazing spots which we wouldn't have seen otherwise. Plus we learned a lot about the region and NZ during the bus ride. I tottaly recommend this tour, it was great!"
* A traveler said: "Because of time restraint i decided to give ebike a try end up it was the best decision because ive riden 21 miles in short period of time."
* A traveler said: "My grand daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the trip. Apart from the amazing helicopter views and the colours of Mt Tarawera, our really informative guides were a highlight of the day. The walk on the mount was harder than expected and I think the challenges of it should be pointed out in the advertising. It certainly requires a reasonable level of fitness."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for all the arrangements! The guide Andrew is very nice and willing to share his knowledge and experience in NZ! The van is in very good condition and we had a comfortable time during the travels. Time arrangement is good and accurate so that we complete all the attractions in time with no hurry. I will recommend this company to my friends and I hope to see you, Andrew, again if I visit Rotorua in the years later!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I felt that this excursion can be summed up in one word EXCELLENT! This family owned and run tour company are wonderful! Hari and his niece Meriana gave us a beautiful insight into the Maori culture. Not only did they explain they sang the love song beautifully. Being a small group excursion we felt that we were given VIP treatment. If you are given a choice, pick this one!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lake Rotorua
- Lake Rotokakahi (Green Lake)
- Buried Village of Te Wairoa
- Hell's Gate Geothermal Park
- Lady Knox Geyser
- Rotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa)
- Blue Baths
- Te Puia
- Paradise Valley Springs Wildlife Park
- Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Government Gardens Rotorua
- Lake Rotoiti
- Sulphur Point
- Polynesian Spa
- Maori Arts and Crafts Institute (Te Puia)
- Velocity Valley
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Lake Tikitapu (Blue Lake)
- Mt. Tarawera
- Redwoods Forest Whakarewarewa
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria