Top Rotorua Eco Tours
18 results | All Rotorua Tours
* A traveler said: "A very fun, informative and different adventure. Went with kids ages 11 and 7. Face to face with glow worms and got to within meters of a wallaby and more. Stephen very personable and fun and loves what he does. Easy pick up from hotel. Great torch collection (!) and interesting how to get close to animals using them."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful, what an experience we enjoy every minute of this wonderful flight...a really must do in a life time!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wow this is sooo amazing. The information and the girls that took us are awesome. Big thank u to Jesse and Ash. From Tina and Lynda"
* A traveler said: "Had such an amazing experience white water rafting with the guys from Kaituna! Was my first time doing it and Dave our instructor was a dream! Would definitely recommend to anyone in the area to do it!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, a special place steeped in history. Frank and Dan were friendly, fun, knowledgeable and patient. I would love to have spent the whole day up there and walked further."
* A traveler said: "Incredible trip well looked after by pilot. Amazing place and the size of the rift is a must see. A lot of work done by local iwi to clean up noxious weeds etc. Mt. Tarawera looks great."
* A traveler said: "Can you say exciting?? From the geothermal area and geysers to Maori Tribe show to Kiwis to Redwoods to Government Gardens to black swans? A well worth trip. Everything thing becomes your favorite stop!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew, the tour guide, was awesome, really sweet. The tour was incredible, everything it's super beautifull."
* A traveler said: "The tour was basically transfer to n from our hotel n between the sites, which was perfect for us as we like going at our own pace. Our driver Akira was very helpful n stopped at a couple spots of interest on the way for us to take pictures."
* A traveler said: "All of it was great Good humorous commitary and very informative of the history around Rotorua and surrounding areas Also the info on the bird life in the lakes exelent"
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the visit Morning is best when the weather is cold A lot more visible steam rising Easy walk down and the benefit of getting the bus back up"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with Tom and Sam, they are very experienced and full knowledge of the wild life. Highly recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "Almost surreal it was so beautiful! Norm was knowledgeable & gave us quiet in the dark to appreciate the beauty. Our driver, Thomas from Thermal was fantastic - I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "So much in love with this country! New Zealand is the best place for solo travelers like me! It is so green in the New Zealand! I thought I am not a nature lover but when I see NZ..it was so beautiful! My Taupo amd Waiotapu tour are so beautiful! Our tour guide is the best! And my fellow travellers are the best who are from HK."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maori Arts and Crafts Institute (Te Puia)
- Redwoods Forest Whakarewarewa
- Lake Rotoiti
- Velocity Valley
- Rotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa)
- Hell's Gate Geothermal Park
- Government Gardens Rotorua
- Polynesian Spa
- Paradise Valley Springs Wildlife Park
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Buried Village of Te Wairoa
- Blue Baths
- Lake Tikitapu (Blue Lake)
- Lady Knox Geyser
- Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Lake Rotorua
- Mt. Tarawera
- Lake Rotokakahi (Green Lake)
- Te Puia
- Lake Okareka
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria