Top Rarotonga Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Rarotonga Tours
Combine a cultural village tour, a buffet dinner, and an exciting overwater night show during this 5-hour experience in Rarotonga. Get to know the culture of the Cook Islands, including their culinary traditions, song, and dance. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Who said divers have all the fun? On this snorkel tour you’ll get close-up views of a range of tropical sea life. You’ll go swimming with turtles, and if conditions are good, with eagle rays too. If this wasn’t fantastic enough, you’ll have an award-winning photographer (or one of her team) accompany you. You’ll be given high-quality, artistic photos of your snorkeling experience to take home after.
Dig your toes into the sand of Muri Beach, located on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. Aboard a glass bottom boat, spend 4 hours floating over the turquoise waters, stopping for a snorkeling on the way. Arrive at Motu Koromiri for some entertainment and a barbecue fish lunch on the beach. Round-trip hotel transportation included.
3 HOUR GUIDED SNORKELING EXPERIENCE Available to one booking daily. Suitable for travellers with water confidence. No previous snorkelling experience is necessary. Explore Rarotonga’s most abundant sea life in the healthiest eco-systems on our complete snorkeling experience. We provide round-trip transportation to our private beach. On arrival you are fitted with premium snorkelling equipment sanitised with highest hygiene standards A brief safety induction eliminates any unwanted surprises. In the water, a 1 - 3 guide to guest ratio ensures safety and floatation is easily accessible. Whilst you are having the time of your life we capture media with underwater camera equipment, available for you to take home. An island style banquet of refreshments concludes our exclusive ocean experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shore Excursions in Rarotonga?
The best Shore Excursions in Rarotonga according to Viator travelers are:
What Shore Excursions in Rarotonga are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rarotonga experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Shore Excursions in Rarotonga are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rarotonga may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets