Queenstown Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Great old historical boat. Great food at great location at Walter Peak. Farm dogs where amazing I would recommend doing the tyy try trip"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this experience. This was the perfect end to our honey moon. The cruise to the farm was gorgoues, the food was the best buffet we have eaten and the sheepdog show was cool too. Highly recommend. We felt our cup was so full after this trip"
* A traveler said: "THE most incredible views and experience scenic-wise I’ve ever had. Our pilot Elliott, was great: informative, nice. The Cruise was also amazing. Well worth it to pay the extra to fly in thru the mountains!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic memorable day. Friendly and informative staff. Alex our pilot was most accomodating helpful and patient with our family group of 9. We enjoyed our complete day and the beautiful sunshine and perfect weather was a bonus. Thank you air milford"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
* A traveler said: "Most enjoyable way to spend a couple of hour watching the spectacular scenery float by. The Earnslaw is truly worthwhile attraction to do, not only the views you get from the lake but also keep this wonderful piece of New Zealand history alive."
* A traveler said: "A very long day can be expected but definitely worth the time. Our driver and guide Gabe, was fantastic. We were lucky to have him and I suspect he is one of their best. He was funny, helpful and informative and also put all of his guests first. Many beautiful sites along the way. The cruise was full of wonderful views of waterfalls, waterfalls and waterfalls! The food served on the cruise was just "OK". Probably the only disappointment. All in all though, it was a great time and recommended. Thanks so much Gabe!"
* A traveler said: "The tour company and tour guide were very nice. The tour programme allows sufficient time to complete roundtrip hiking in the Hooker Valley even though the weather on the day was mostly showery so that we could not see the whole Mt. Cook but we had great time hiking with pictures in a showery weather."
* A traveler said: "Amazing service from start to finish! From the hotel pick up to the helicopter ride. The spot chosen for the landing was unbelievable and breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant experience - this is definitely the way to see Milford Sound. The helicopter was so modern and pilot awesome and informative. Landing on the snow at the top of a mountain was a once in lifetime experience. Our 12 & 14 year old boys loved getting out and throwing snowballs (in summer). Highly recommend the team."
* A traveler said: "There may be cheaper options out there to go to milford sound but this was worth every extra dollar! The glass roof coach enabling you to see everything the drive into milford sound has to offer coupled with an amazing and knowledgable driver (our driver was greg) makes this milford sound experience a must do in Queenstown. A massive thankyou to Greg for going above and beyond and being a caring and friendly driver."
* A traveler said: "Great guides, very enthusiastic about the conservation and sustainability of the area. Lots of fun had by all"
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend. Our driver Gary super fun and extremely knowledgeable. The setting, tastings and the food extremely hard to beat will do again!!"
* A traveler said: "Our family loved our trip on the TSS Earnslaw. Our kids liked seeing how the boat worked and spending time on deck. The farm tour was a great experience for city kids and we all enjoyed our afternoon tea. Definitely recommend as a family activity."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Beautiful photos. Took all grand kids on with us, aged 5-10. Really cool photos. Enjoyed it so much."
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant flight helped by glorious weather. Stunning scenery with breath taking views. Great trip thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Long day but a great one. Great commentary from our driver Gabe, with a lovely friendly manor and sense of humour. Cruise was marvellous, we got to see the waterfalls, seals and the entrance to the sound from the Tasmine. Wonderful day, we will do it again on another visit. Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "Recommend!! Unfortunately not licensed however enjoyed a complimentary drink on arrival. Great setting and lovely staff!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience - thoroughly enjoyed it. I have wanted to do this trip for a long time. It surpassed expectations."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! Heart pounding but worth it. They offer a second jump on the spot for only 32 US dollars. No hand held Go Pros. Safety is high priority. Guides are funny but very calming. They double check everything when you're clipped in. Highly recommended. Moose was the best!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing experience. Karo was lovely and very helpful to assist with a surprise at the top of the trek. The horses were beautiful and very nice temperaments. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed his commentary the whole trip. Lots of information and humour. Spectacular views. Smooth ride. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Cool cruise on Wakatipu with great commentary and awesome scenery. Local history and other activities described well during cruise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Odyssey Sensory Maze Queenstown
- Queenstown Arts and Crafts Market
- Skippers Canyon
- Underwater Observatory
- Kiwi Birdlife Park
- Kawarau Suspension Bridge
- Hollyford Track
- Nevis Swing
- Coronet Peak
- Jack’s Point Golf Course
- Queenstown Hill
- The Remarkables
- Lake Wakatipu
- Kawarau River
- Skyline Queenstown
- Walter Peak High Country Farm
- Queenstown Gardens
- Shotover River
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria