Things to Do in Punta Cana with Kids
Punta Cana’s sunny beaches, jungle canopies, and rugged countryside aren’t just for adults. This slice of Caribbean paradise offers loads of family-friendly adventures for the young and the young at heart. Here are some suggestions for things to do in Punta Cana with kids.
- Explore Punta Cana’s underwater wonders during a sailing and snorkeling excursion through the warm Caribbean waters.
- Learn about the island’s squirrel monkeys with a visit to the Monkeyland animal sanctuary.
- Go off-road into the Dominican countryside via a buggy adventure.
- Spend the day swimming, snorkeling, ziplining, and caving at Cap Cana Resort Scape Park.
- Soar through the canopy by zipline as you soak up the aerial views of the surrounding rain forest.
- Learn to surf on Macao Beach.