Top North Island White Water Rafting
23 results | All North Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Great Fun Family Activity with awesome guides and knowledge of the river and area. A must do for the bucket list. Definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was memorable. Our guides were absolutely fabulouso! So much fun, it was just amazing. Thank you all for making it a trip to remember xx"
* A traveler said: "The thrill of a lifetime. Have done many rafting trips but this was one of the best. Great guides that explain everything that is going to happen. Well organized. Would love to do this ride again."
* A traveler said: "The day was exciting from the moment we arrived to the moment we were shown fantastic pictures from the days activity. The highlight of the day was definitely our rafting guide, Joel. He made learning the different techniques with the boat crew fun and kept spirits high throughout the entire experience. This activity is definitely a must"
* A traveler said: "Had such an amazing experience white water rafting with the guys from Kaituna! Was my first time doing it and Dave our instructor was a dream! Would definitely recommend to anyone in the area to do it!"
* A traveler said: "Great 3 stop tour! Kelly was a great host and very kind to fellow passengers that made him repeat information when they didn't listen the first time. The caves were other worldly! Biggest geyser in southern hemisphere. Hobbiton movie set was a great tour too! Well worth the price! Take a pillow to nap between stops."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day out exploring Hobbiton and the geothermal hot springs with Grant our excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "I had a really good time on this tour and the guide, Alex, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the local plants and wildlife. He took us to the Waitakere Ranges and Piha beach and explained about the rainforest ecosystem, it's history and how it's now being conserved as we went along. The rainforest was amazing and there are beautiful, scenic views over the ranges from the Arataki Visitor Centre. Piha beach was beautiful as well and we stopped on an overlook for some amazing views of it before we went down to it properly. We stopped for lunch at a bakery on the way (which does a really good stake pie by the way), and Alex had tea, coffee, juice and biscuits on the bus for a snack. It's a tour of nature so toilet stops are limited, being at the visitor centre and Piha Beach, but we were warned and it wasn't really a problem as it isn't a long drive between the sites. I thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone who's visiting New Zealand and wants to explore it's wilder side and even to locals who may want to learn a bit more about the wilderness and history of the ranges around them. This tour deserves the 5 stars I gave it and I'll definitely consider booking Bush and Beaches again in the future for another tour."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! The glowworm cave was just spectacular and coupled with the history (both scientific & Maori) we learned from our guide, Moi, made it an unforgettable experience! We’ve recommended the tour to family and friends and will continue to do so."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was magnificent and memorable from start to finish. Happily, exactly as advertised! The expertise and knowledge of the crew proved to be very interesting and informative along with their friendliness which was sincere and delightful. We would highly recommend to anyone and everyone who enjoys sailing and being on the water!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, awesome crew, it was one of my best tours ever!!! I enjoyed the trip, the dolphin watching, best were the baby’s with their mother!"
* A traveler said: "Paul was a very cheery and knowledgeable guide. Put us at our ease straight away. We know now that Auckland is a more interesting city than first impressions. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. t was the highlight of our trip to New Zealand. Our tour guide sorry I forgot your name was amazing. So kind and thoughtful and so much fun. It is clear he loves his job - thank you so much for a wonderful day. I would highly recommend this tour to everybody"
* A traveler said: "Great experience for first timers. We are very reassured with the company's focus on safety."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic!!! Loved it!! However, we were changed to the Grade 5 Kaituna river because the water level was too low on the trip we booked...I suggest booking the Kaituna river with the 21ft waterfall - you will not regret it!!"
* A traveler said: "Kids said the Jet Boat ride was the most fun activity of our whole holiday. The White water rafting was also great from start to finish. The guide was really experienced."
* A traveler said: "Excellent time - New Zealand awesome, Deon was excellent guide from pickup to rafting to return. Water levels not all that fast, however that is the seasonality of a Feb trip. Overall a great excursion, and would definitely do again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Velocity Valley
- Hell's Gate Geothermal Park
- Hawke's Bay
- One Tree Hill
- Mt. Tauhara
- Hauraki Gulf Islands
- Queen Street
- Auckland Sky Tower
- Lake Rotokakahi (Green Lake)
- Auckland War Memorial Museum
- Aotea Square
- Government Gardens Rotorua
- Rangitaiki River
- New Zealand Parliament (Beehive)
- Blue Baths
- Wellington Museum
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Rarotonga