Miami Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveler said: "The speed amazing view best experience ever I will come back next time For more Andjejxmrkd xkdnndjxbzhshzbzjjdjd n"
* A traveler said: "My name is Shante It was my moms birthday she had a good time she said she wouldn’t get on the boat but did we even won a free 5day trip every time I come to Miami I will re live the experience everybody were great from the staff to the caption even the guest overall 10/10"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! It was raining, but it did not stop us. The instructor was funny as well. Every thing was what we were expected to be!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "I am so sorry for the late review. Robyn was the most wonderful guide. She clearly cares about the community and made us feel like family! It was a very fun and informative tour. Plus, she sent us off with some of her delicious recipes!"
* A traveler said: "Jacob and John were excellent instructors and guides. They made sure the tour was worth our time and money."
* A traveler said: "This 2 hours ride was nothing shy of amazing. Matt, our captain was so kind and professional. He will be becoming a regular with us for sure. Thank you Matt!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing and the views over the city were breathtaking! Roberto was a wonderful pilot and guide."
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! the city looks just amazing, the champagne was a nice touch and the Capitan gave a nice knowledgeable tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a blast celebrating my husband’s birthday. Captain Markus was very informative and nice. I would do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful celebrity mansions.viewing.. The tour guys were amazing too. I would definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "The workers on the boat where amazing. We had Sabrina and Alie and the kept the drinks coming. The captain and the rest of the crew were amazing. I would totally recommend"
* A traveler said: "Everything about the cruise was enjoyable. The music was awesome, very vibey, sunset was beautiful, cool people, everything went how it was supposed to."
* A traveler said: "The boat was clean, the host was funny, and they served drinks (for purchase). I enjoyed myself. I’d recommend this cruise to a friend."
* A traveler said: "Very educational and breath taking view of the surroundings and animals. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!!! Listened to reviews and asked for Cece who was amazing, we all loved her!!! The best part was stopping at a little island to take a dip in the water 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Mario was great! He was very helpful. Je took good care of us. We would go again. We went to a lot of cool places"
* A traveler said: "It was my birthday weekend and we wanted to do something different. I really enjoyed this experience"
* A traveler said: "It was fun and they were so friendly defently Im gonna try it again when I get to my next trip in miami"
* A traveler said: "Everything! Fernando was nice, his boat was clean and he even gave us cold drinks. We played music and took a tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coconut Grove
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Aventura Mall
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- New World Center
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Fisher Island
- Bal Harbour
- Oleta River State Park
- South Pointe Park
- Jungle Island
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Miami Children's Museum
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Art Deco Historic District
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Little Havana
- South Beach
- Biscayne National Park
- Bayside Marketplace
- Miami Beach
- Miami Design District
- De la Cruz Collection
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island