Top Kauai Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Kauai Tours
Get a new perspective on Kauai as you soar through lush forests and over the Waita Reservoir on the island’s longest ziplines. While cruising across the 8-track course near Koloa, hang on to the handlebars or try some more daring acrobatic stunts with the hands-free ‘Flyin' Kauai'an’ harness.
Explore the rugged paradise of Kauai on a private, 5-hour tour. Venture off the beaten path to experience stunning beaches, cascading waterfalls and fantastic mountain vistas, including from the rim of the majestic Waimea Canyon. See the Spouting Horn blowhole, swim at Poipu Beach, and opt for a picnic lunch on the beach. A friendly local driver and guide can customize the itinerary to suit your preferences for an unforgettable island adventure.
This tour takes you from mauka to makai on old sugar cane haul roads used in the plantation days. Learn the history of beloved Koloa town and share in the magic of Kauai.
Experience the true beauty of Kauai’s backcountry away from the crowds on this private 4x4 and hiking adventure led by the self-proclaimed “Hawaiian Dundee.” Your guide will tailor a route based on your interests and abilities, leading you past lush jungle landscapes, hidden beaches, tropical waterfalls, sacred Hawaiian sites, and mountain peaks featured in Hollywood movies.
Swap sitting on a tour bus all day for an adrenaline-fueled adventure on Kauai. This zip lining experience takes place on a 3,000-acre private working cattle ranch and promises thrills and great views of lush scenery as you fly through the air on the longest line in the State of Hawaii.
This tour is private and fully customizable - hike as much or as little as you want in the time we have. If you would prefer more of a driving tour to spectacular lookouts instead, we can do that. Accessible only by foot, our 6 - 7 hour Waimea Canyon & Nāpali Cliff Top Hike is designed to give you amazing views thousands of feet above the ocean! While these hikes can be muddy, you will be amply rewarded for your effort with sweeping views of Waimea Canyon and the most dramatic middle sections of the famous 17-mile-long Nāpali Coast – from unique vantage points that can only be accessed from the cliff top ridges of Kōkeʻe State Park. Our mission -"sharing Kauaʻi’s beauty with aloha”- was forged in love and respect for this island’s abundant mana (life energy). Our local guides take you to some of their favorite spots, the places they enjoy exploring in their free time. We hope to inspire understanding, respect, and reverence for these sacred, often fragile, environments.
Take in rare aerial views of the natural landscape on Kauai's premier zipline experience. Multiple courses available with your admission ticket include the longest zipline in Hawaii, a tandem line with aerial views of Kipu Ranch, and a course that ends in a refreshing dip in a lava rock swimming hole. With plenty of options and complimentary cookies, AdrenaLine is a popular choice for both visiting and local families.
What people are saying about Extreme Sports in Kauai
Koloa Zipline"our tour guides janelle and CJ were were just so welcoming, funny and made us feel safe. they also informed us of the many important sights and famous attractions as we zipped by them! definitely recommended these two. we’re already planning to come back and do a ATV tour - lily and james"..."
Secret Kauai Tour"Simon was an awesome tour guide! Super informative - we learned so much about the island, the food, foliage, climate and more. Very flexible and personalized itinerary. Loved the 4 wheel off road. Recommend!"..."
Private Hawaiian Jungle Waterfall Adventure Wit Da Hawaiian Dundee"Charlie was an amazing guide! The tour is geared to the individual needs of the participants! His knowledge of the island past and present enhanced to the overall experience. An amazing jungle adventure, beautiful waterfalls and a wonderful overall experience! Highly recommend!"..."
Hawaii Kipu Ranch PowerLine Zipline with Guide"My wife and I had a blast with the power line team. Tim and Saber made it fun and kept a positive atmosphere for all. The views were incredible and not to be missed."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme Sports in Kauai?
The best Extreme Sports in Kauai according to Viator travelers are:
What Extreme Sports in Kauai are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kauai experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Extreme Sports in Kauai are good for avoiding crowds?
- Fern Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Niihau Tours & Tickets
- Kalalau Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Polihale State Park Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Coffee Company Tours & Tickets
- Koke'e State Park Tours & Tickets
- Kokee Natural History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Spouting Horn Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Old Koloa Town Tours & Tickets
- Anini Beach Tours & Tickets
- Waioli Mission House Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Museum Tours & Tickets
- Poipu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Waialeale Tours & Tickets
- Wailua Falls Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets