Honeymooning in Hawaii
Start married life in the Hawaiian Islands, where turquoise bays, white- and black-sand beaches, waterfalls, ocean sunsets, tropical flowers, and lava sparks provide the ultimate romantic experience. Here are a few ways to bond in paradise.
Take a catamaran cruise from Maui to crescent-shaped Molokini Crater to snorkel with Hawaiian marine life.
Head up Diamond Head State Monument on a guided Oahu hike to the summit of the volcanic cone, where you’ll find Waikiki and Pacific Ocean views.
Admire Kauai’s Na Pali Coast from the water on a sunset dinner cruise with mai tais and wine.
On the Big Island of Hawaii, visit the top of Mauna Kea, Hawaii’s highest peak, for the sunset and stargazing.
Treat yourself to a helicopter tour for aerial views of Oahu, Kauai, or the volcanoes of the Big Island.
No matter what island you’re on, you should spend one evening at a luau for a bit of Hawaiian food, culture, and entertainment.
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on Oahu
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on Maui
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Top Nightlife Experiences on Oahu
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Honeymooning in Hawaii