Gold Coast to New South Wales
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Gold Coast Tours
Visit Tropical Fruit World, where you can learn about tropical fruit around the world and taste the fruit grown on the farm. Cruise down the farm's waterway and feed the wild birds as they swim and swoop alongside the boat, then transfer to a miniature train for a ride through the eucalyptus trees.
This comprehensive full-day tour allows you to sightsee, swim, hike, and bushwalk through The Royal National Park. Including transportation to the Figure 8 Pools, only about an hour's drive from Sydney, you'll discover coastal views and local wildlife. Pickup and drop-off at a central Sydney meeting location.
Explore the beauty of the Northeastern corner of NSW, the Tweed Hinterland, on this whole day food and drink tour. You’ll have several stops today, organized by your guide. First will be Tropical Fruit World on an avocado farm, next to Earth Brewery where you can see Wollumbin (Mt. Warning) and have a beer tasting and tour. Finally you’ll stop at Husk Distillers, enjoy a welcome drink, a tour of the distillery, followed by a delicious lunch, all included.
More than a tourist attraction, and more than a commercial farm, Tropical Fruit World is a labour of love, a fruit farm of inimitable value. Complete with a Biological Sustainable Horticulture philosophy, this family owned heritage business takes seriously their custodianship of the land as they seek to educate, share and unlock nature’s secrets with visitors, community and family alike. Since 1983, Tropical Fruit World (formerly Avocado land) has trail blazed in linking fruit farming with tourism.
You’ll be amazed by how quickly the urban jungle morphs into the rolling farmlands of the Tweed in the northeastern corner of NSW. Our first stop will be at a tropical fruit farm and cafe where we’ll take a walk around the picturesque property and taste some exotic tropical fruit. Set on an avocado farm nearby, Earth Brewing is a community-focused boutique brewery overlooking iconic Mt. Wollumbin. We’ll take a tour of the rustic brewery and sample its tasty beers (with other options available) before heading to a world famous Distillery just down the road called Husk Distillery. On a tour of this innovative rum and gin distillery, you’ll learn all about the Australia-first method of making rum from local sugar cane before trying its spirits for yourself. Set on a sugar cane farm with cracking views of Wollumbin and a gourmet cellar door menu, this distillery is the ultimate destination for a long, lazy lunch.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets